WOS membership renewal is now open for 2022 via our online member portal! For the first time this year, we are offering discounted membership rates for those who elect not to receive print issues of The Wilson Journal of Ornithology.
Pricing for 2022 memberships:
- Student/Early Professional: $20 with online journal access only / $40 with print journal subscription
- Regular: $40 with online journal access only / $60 with print journal subscription
- Family: $50 with online journal access only / $70 with print journal subscription
- Sustaining: $140 with online journal access only / $160 with print journal subscription
- Life (may be paid in four annual installments): $1000 with online journal access only / $1500 with print journal subscription
Membership benefits include:
- Personal subscription to The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, in print and electronic form or electronic only
- Eligibility to apply for WOS awards and research grants
- Eligibility to become elected as a member of Council or Officer
- Discounted annual meeting registration fees
- 50% discount on author page charges to publish in The Wilson Journal of Ornithology
- 30% discount on book purchases from Princeton University Press
- Access to the online WOS membership directory
- Access to a wide range of professional development opportunities
- Borrowing privileges from the Josselyn Van Tyne Library
- Your membership also supports partner organizations that the WOS supports!
If you have any difficulty navigating the portal, contact WOS@allenpress.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being part of the WOS community!
I already have a life membership, but I am willing to switch to an “online only” version of the journal.
Dr. Tramer, we just followed up with you via email! Thank you for your support of the WOS.
Thanks. I am a Life member. I would like to continuing reading a hard copy of the journal. J RJehl Jr
Sent from my iPhone
Dr. Jehl, we received your email about this and confirmed with Allen Press that you will continue receiving print copies! Thank you so much for your ongoing support of the WOS.
I also want to receive print copies.
Dr. Scharf, as a current life member, you will continue to receive print copies unless you request otherwise! Thank you.