Your WOS membership can now be renewed online via the new member portal.
For first time users of the portal, gain access by clicking here. You will be asked to enter your email address, please use the one you typically receive WOS emails to and/or was associated with your WOS membership account last year. You will then be asked to provide a password. Password requirements are at least 7 characters long and include both alpha and numeric characters.
Pricing for 2021 memberships:
- Active Member $40.00
- Family (multiple members- one copy of journal) $50.00
- Student $20.00
- Sustaining $100.00
- Lifetime (may be paid in 4 annual installments of $250.00) $1,000.00
Your membership benefits include:
- Personal subscription to The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, in print and electronic form, or electronic only
- Eligibility to apply for WOS Research Grants
- Eligibility to become elected as a member of Council or as an Officer
- Discounted annual meeting registration fees for Student members
- Borrowing privileges from the Josselyn Van Tyne Library
- Your membership also supports partner organizations that WOS supports
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact the WOS administration office at WOS@allenpress.com or call 785-865-9405 during Central Time Zone Business Hours of 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
Thank you for being a member of the Wilson Ornithological Society,
Jameson F. Chace President
Timothy O’Connell First Vice President
Peter G. Saenger Membership Committee Chair